I sobbed cos of ur departure <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14358563?origin\x3dhttp://tears-of-xiaofeixia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body bgcolor="white">
Friday, August 19, 2005

'When?'

I've noticed tt we had becom closer n closer.. Now is da crucial pt.. Dunno shld I ask 4 ur hand 2 b my dear.. Officially.. Haiz.. I had tried 2 give u much more care n love den I usually do.. But I juz dunno wen 2 show it 2 ya.. Da series of nite messages is 2 show u how much u matter in my heart.. Wen u r happy abt sth, I oso feel happy 4 ya.. Wen u r sad over sth, I wish u can pour out 2 me.. U nv fail 2 do so.. I rrly lik u.. Juz dunno wen 2 say it..


xiaofeixia sobbed @ 11:35 pm



Profile
*Jun Hao*
*Xiao Fei Xia*
*Part-time Counsellor*
*17 yrs*



Archives
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006


Links
TanCY
Herrick
Michelle
Jocelyn
Jake
Yuting
Becky
Chel
Elephant
Shan
Main

Credits
Design
AdvancedAnime




Links to other sites
` Lycos Music Download
` Chinese Music Download
` Yahoo Mail
` Yahoo Movies
` Frenster
` Blogger
` My Blog 2
` Quotes

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com