I sobbed cos of ur departure <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14358563?origin\x3dhttp://tears-of-xiaofeixia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body bgcolor="white">
Saturday, September 03, 2005

'Drift..'

As the tim is getting closer n closer to the promos, the stress within us intensifies. I dunno wad haf I done.. But we all r drifting apart.. No longer lik las tim wad we used 2 b.. Haiz.. I dun blame u, cos there r complications tt r involved btw both of us. U've nv found the second me.. I hope we b out together, juz d 2 of us.. I wld show u wad the second me is.. I do hope so..


xiaofeixia sobbed @ 9:41 am



Profile
*Jun Hao*
*Xiao Fei Xia*
*Part-time Counsellor*
*17 yrs*



Archives
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006


Links
TanCY
Herrick
Michelle
Jocelyn
Jake
Yuting
Becky
Chel
Elephant
Shan
Main

Credits
Design
AdvancedAnime




Links to other sites
` Lycos Music Download
` Chinese Music Download
` Yahoo Mail
` Yahoo Movies
` Frenster
` Blogger
` My Blog 2
` Quotes

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com